>

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Record Some Sweet Rock Or Metal Solo Or Rhythm Guitar











About:

I got my Masters Degree from Berklee College in Music Production and am a professional musician. Have you ever had that very special song but that sweet guitar was missing?

Send me anything in form of either music sheets or recorded audio/video, tell me your preferred solo style and let me do the work.



I will take the time and write a solo specifically for your track.



My other gigs include Arranging, Mixing, Mastering if additional assistance is needed.

Contact me for individual offers, I am a professional musician and know that we can work it out together.



I am recording through an Apollo Twin MKII and use different Unison Amp Plugins and can send processed as well as unprocessed clean HQ tracks.



100% satisfaction guarantee



***6-string guitars only***



Instruments:



  • ESP Eclipse 
  • Ibanez RBM 400
  • PRS Custom 24
  • Lakewood Custom (Western)
  • Fender Tele '56 revisited
  • Esh 5 string Bass

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This friend sends me guitar play very quickly and accurately. Trust and ask.

Seller's Response:

A pleasure mate :)

Seller's Response:

He was very kind, quick to work, and gave me a good melody.

Seller's Response:

Pleasure to work with you!

:

Wow. He totally nailed it! I went with his gig to get a smashing riff for my post rock project and he delivered the sound as well as the quality and creativity. It was a fantastic experience! Very professional, will buy again. Cheers mate




No comments:

Post a Comment