>

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Record Jazz Drums On Your Song











About:

Hi my name is Jake, I am a professional studio musician in the state of Utah. Have performed with Jazz guys such John Faddis, Eric Marienthal, Gordon Goodwin, Jeff Coffin, and have played in many big bands including a touring salsa/latin band. If your needing Jazz or Latin drums on anything I would love to help you out on your project! Thank you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Oh my goodness, I'm super impressed. We're based in Nashville so our standards are quite high. I gave him very minimal direction and he crushed it. Very pleased. Plan on working with again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much! Really appreciate it!

Seller's Response:

great communication and great drummer I definitely would recommend anyone who has a song but needs drums to give him a shot.

Seller's Response:

Hey thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

Great Quality, PRO SOUND! Great Price!




No comments:

Post a Comment