>

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Record Professional Electric Or Acoustic Guitar For You











About:

I will record an original, professional electric and/or acoustic guitar for you. Including, Rhythmic guitar, chords, lead guitar, solo.



 I can play any genre you want in your song, but my main genres are: Funk, Neo-Soul, Soul, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Trap, Rock.

Also, I can create or come up with a solo in case your song needs one or if you want a solo in your song.



  • Here it is how we´ll do it: 
  1. Send me your basic/scratch track/mp3/youtube link with a detailed description of what you have in mind and a chart if you have it and the tempo for the song. I will do anything you ask me to do.
  2.  I take your song and write and record a rhythm guitar track(s) as well as any necessary solos. 

  3. I will send you the high quality mastered WAV files 24bit 44.1khz (or as required) as separated tracks for you or your mixing engineer to have complete control over. 




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment