>

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Record A Funky Guitar Track Or Loop











About:

Hello people of Fiverr! My name is Piotr Galiński and I'm a guitarist, vocalist, guitar teacher, music studio owner and session musician living in Cracow, Poland.



If you need a professionally recorded funky rhythm track (with high quality sound) for your beat or your song, you've come to the right place! I've been working with variety of music styles including rock, metal, funk, pop, country, folk and more! Hope you'll enjoy working with me! 


You can check out my work at: www.youtube.com/Vordrab



Please contact me before ordering! If you need more guitar tracks/full arrangements check out my other gigs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great player, tracks in great shape. Good experience. Look forward to more.

:

Good communication, got exactly what I need! Thanks!

:

Thank you!

:

Nice job with this gunky guitar!

:

Great guitarist!! He really knows what he does! Super fast to reply! I would suggest him and I will work with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment