>

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Record Professional Percussion For Your Song











About:

Hi, my name is Isaac and I am a musician from Venezuela. 



I will professionally record the percussion for your song. This includes Djembe, bongó, maracas, cymbals, snare, tambora, bombo legüero, bells, guiro or charrasca, sonajeros, jam block and cowbell. 



You can check my experience by listening to the tracks I attached, or listen to my last album –link on my profile– I can adapt to almost every musical genre. 



My goal is to establish stable, long-lasting working relationships. I invite you to contact me and discuss the details about the work you need done. 



All best! 

Reviews


:

Quick, excellent, ++++++

:

Extra quick delivery, exactly what I wanted, superb communication, hope to work with you in the future

:

Superb! Prompt! Excellent ear! Just the right touches! Will definitely work with again, & again

:

Excellent job. Isaac was super fast, helpful and delivered great tracks. Very pleased with what he did and I would recommend him.

:

Seller is extremely talented and responded with 2 days with the tracks! Excellent seller Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment