>

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Put Heavy Electronic Drums On Your Project











About:

I will create heavy drums that will inject character and edge into your mix or instrument track. This drums made from analog signal chains, can change the all filling and take your song to the next level, with a fat and warm sound.
I will deliver you the drum track in MP3 (for WAV & AIFF check extras and packages) for you to mix it and the track with your song and drums (if required).


PLEASE READ:


I NEED THE BPM (ITS A MUST) and your song to be recorded with a metronome (click).


Check my packages if you need longer lenghts.


I will just do the revisions you buy. If the package you bought has not any revisions please don't ask for any modification requests, unless I made a mistake.


If you have any doubt or special request please contact me so I can make a custom offer.


I will NOT record a written music sheet of the drums.




By buying this gig you accept all terms and conditions above.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment