>

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Record A Real Drum Track To Your Song In Less Than 48 Hours











About:

I've been playing drums for over 20 years and now I'm gonna record your next drum track.



Due to popular demand, the $5 drum track is now only $10! And I have upgraded my mic setup since creating the example video above. I guess I should make a new one?



I can play ANY STYLE at ANY SPEED from classic rock to drum+bass, death metal, dubstep, downtempo, uptempo, mid-tempo, middle of the road or left of center.  Send me your music!


My most proficient and favourite styles are Rock, Pop, Hip Hop, Jazz, Funk, Go-Go, and ALL FORMS OF EXTREME METAL !!!⚠!!!!



(Check out Vale Of Pnath and Swashbuckle on YouTube for some of the fast stuff)



Send me your song (up to or around 3:30 in length) and I'll record some drums for it in 2 days or less.



---------------------------



I play Yamaha drums and record with Logic X, Apogee I/O and an assortment of mics.



If you request stems, you'll be getting these 8 channels:



- Kick

- Snare bottom

- Snare top

- Tom 1

- Tom 2

- Tom 3

- Overhead L

- Overhead R

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Awesome drums. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Satisfactory Experience

:

Satisfactory Experience

:

Very professional work




No comments:

Post a Comment