>

Monday, March 9, 2020

Record A Piano Arrangement To A Song In Any Style











About:

Professional. Artistic. Creative. Inspiring. Your song could be next!



NOTE:  THIS GIG WILL REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF $125 FOR 1 RECORDED SONG (please see pricing packages for more information and specifics). 



Have a song that you would like a groovy accompaniment to sing along with? Or maybe you are looking for that romantic touch to your evening? Perhaps, you are wanting that wild flare to add to your party?



Whatever your interests are, I will create a personalized track to your song and in the style of your choosing. Original or a cover an already existing song-the choice is yours!



I have performed in nearly every type of venue from a 50's Rock n Roll Show to the music of the circus to sailing the high seas entertaining on cruise ships! I give a unique style to my playing that is unparalleled to other pianists in the business. I fill out the "dead space" and utilize the whole keyboard to give your song the professional sound it needs. 



I look forward to collaborating with you so please message me with any questions prior to ordering and be sure to check which package is the right one for your project! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience working with Rory. Very helpful, and always making sure I'm satisfied with the final work. Thanks for all the good work!

Seller's Response:

Great seller, would use again.

Seller's Response:

Wonderful experience! Looking forward to our next collaboration!

Seller's Response:

This man is a genius. His piano track has lifted by song to a whole new level. I am very happy with his work.

:

David, thank you for your kind words to know that my passion of music was the perfect fit for your project! Looking forward to another collaboration in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment