>

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Record Tabla And Percussion On Your Track











About:

Yatziv is a professional drummer and percussionist with more than 20 years of recording’s experience.

He plays on drum set, various percussion and a master of Tabla (Indian drum).

Played and recorded with various artists from metal, progressive rock and pop to ethnic music, Indian classical music and more. 



I will record and send you a one minute demo of your song with my Tabla or percussion on it unmixed, as a reference for 5$.


* check out my EXTRA



Gear:

Various Tabla drums in different tuning

Congas, bongos, udu drum, hang drum, cajon,dholak, darbuka, frame drums, Tibetan bowls and various chimes, shakers and bells

Mics:

t. bone DC 4000

BD25 Beta dynamic bass drum mic

CD56 Beta dynamic snare/tom mic

EM81 back electret overhead mic

Audio interface:

Focusrite Scarlett 18i20

Software: Cubase le6



EXTRAS - 

* Two complete takes of isolated multi track unmixed Tabla or percussion recordings as WAV files via Dropbox - 60$

* Two complete takes of isolated multi track unmixed Drums recordings as WAV files via Dropbox - 60$







Send me a message if you have any questions about my service.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super professional, talented and delivered on time!! 5 Stars all the way! Will use again.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work, was able to genuinely accomodate and satisfied my vision

:

The delivery was extremely fast. The technical abilities were rather good.

:

Easy to work with and very adaptable. Very much enjoy the end product.

:

We didn't have to discuss much. He just sent me a song and I laid down my percussion to it. I was given also a free hand to add whatever I felt was right for the track. Very nice, easy and quick. Looking forward to do more in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment