>

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Record Or Program Ultra Quality Modern Drums For Your Songs











About:

If you are looking for outstanding drum tracks with top quality from the best studios and drummers but you can't hire an entire studio for your record I am here to help you get the best of both worlds with my professional drum tracks. 



I've been playing drums for over 20 years professionally, and recording drum parts for over 15 years, I can make every note FEEL and SOUND just like if I was in the studio with you, with every dynamic perfectly played. I have a wide range of drum sets and cymbals so we can find the PERFECT sound for your music, both modern and vintage sounds. My goal in the studio is ALWAYS to serve the song, coming up with original ideas and grooves, and always following the directions of my clients. 



I will program/record the tracks according to YOUR needs in terms of style, drumming approach, sound and overall taste. 



I'm looking forward to work with your music, let's take it to the next level!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller is very fast with his delivery. No pun intended. Great job!!!

:

thank you so much!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment