>

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Make A Studio Quality Drum Track For Your Song In 24 Hours











About:

Need studio quality drums fast and on a budget? Programmed drums are the way to go! This gig is offered exclusively through Fiverr.



I will program a realistic drum track for your song in any genre (my favorites to work in are metal, rock, jazz, funk, R&B, country, etc). Having played drums for over 15 years, I know how to adjust each note manually so that it sounds and feels like a real drummer.



I have a wide variety of drum samples that lets me replicate nearly any drum sound you could possibly want - vintage, modern, electronic, etc.



Upon completion, you'll be delivered stems in WAV format for each drum mic:

  • Kick
  • Snare
  • Hihat
  • Tom 1
  • Tom 2
  • Tom 3
  • Tom 4
  • Auxiliary Instruments (Claps, Snaps, Triggers, etc.)
  • Overhead mics
  • Room mic


Stems are 100% dry so that you can mix them the way you want. If you'd like me to mix the drums for you, just add the "Mixing & Mastering" extra and I've got you covered!



Thanks for checking out my gig - I'm looking forward to bringing your song to life!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great working with Darrell. Easy and always right to the point. sounding amazing.

:

so good it's almost too easy hahahhahhaha

:

LOL appreciate your business my dude.

:

again right on the money. Great work !!!

:

great work. Easy communication. Right on the money :)




No comments:

Post a Comment