>

Monday, February 3, 2020

Record And Mix High Quality Drums For You











About:

Hi,

Thanks for checking my gig!



I'm a professional working drummer and music producer. Beside my practical experience I gained over the years , I also hold a diploma for sound engineering and music.

This combination allows me to provide you the best product you can have , music wise and sound wise!



I'm looking forward to work with you and make your song the best it can be! :)



Also , check my extra gigs , I can help you mix and master your song or help you produce it if you like! 



Reviews


:

Very happy with the result, tight groove and just enough frills, locked into the track perfectly. Totally recommend this man.

:

Amazing drummer and recording , it was so great to work with barak amazing attention to details and efficiency. definitely gonna work with him again!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment