>

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Record A Professional Piano Track For Your Project











About:

I've been playing piano since I was five and began to work with bands at fourteen. I have a Bachelor of Music from the University of North Texas and over 25 years of experience as a pianist, composer and producer. I’ve had the opportunity to collaborate with composers/songwriters, singers, filmmakers and other musicians & producers on hundreds of gigs in various styles.

The Gig offers:

- One Professional Level piano track to an existing mix. 

- Styles: Jazz, Latin/Brazilian, Soul, R&B, Pop, Country, Gospel, Praise & Worship. Extra for additional tracks (message me if you're interested). 

- One revision. 

- High-quality audio files (WAV/AIFF).



The gig does not offer:

- The creation of a standalone Piano Arrangement track for a song (message me if this is what you're looking for).  

- Notation of the piano part recorded. 



The gig requires from you: 

- a mix of your project (indicate tempo) . No need for music sheets/charts.

- recommended: reference tracks of existing songs that are similar to what you envision for your project. 



Order now! I look forward to helping you with your project!



Reviews


:

Thanks so much for the chords they have so much emotion and the actual sound of the piano sounds brilliant!.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment