>

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Professionally Record Cello For Your Song Or Project











About:

Looking for that perfect cello line for your song or project? Look no further! With over 30+ years in music and story telling, I'd love to help add the sound you're looking for! 



I've traveled the world both as a classically trained cellist from a young age, and also as a singer-songwriter. I've been featured everywhere from MTV and the Sundance Film Festival, to Times Square NYE Concert - In addition to being the official Music Brand Ambassador for Skype which since has led to my participation on a panel at TED. With a strong desire and passion for telling stories through sound, there's no project that I'm not excited about! For more information about myself, and to hear my own music, head over to http://www.frankbell.net



Depending on your needs, I can record an already written cello part, or compose something custom for your project. Along with a quick turnaround, high quality performance is guaranteed. 



Send me a message about your project, and let's make some magic! :)

Reviews


:

Work was fantastic. Exceeded my expectations! Great communicator, and worked extremely well with feedback. Can't wait to work on a project together again!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment