>

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Record A Piano Part For You











About:

I will record a piano part for you, in the style you want/need. I can work with tracks that you already have, or I can start from scratch. My stage piano has a variety of different sounds to help accommodate the style that you need, all you need to do is request a sound and I will try and source it for you.



I have a sound understanding of how songs work and typical chord progressions, enabling me to give you a good quality piano part.



I am happy to provide backing tracks across a range of different genres. My experience as a musical director means I can provide a good quality backing track.



I am also more than happy to transpose any music that you have.

Reviews


:

Loved working with the seller and looking forward to working together again!

:

Very accommodating seller - great to work with.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment