>

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Record Professional Real Cello For Your Project











About:

                                         Hello! Thanks for visiting my Gig

 ***Before placing an order please contact me first***

*Add more seconds as you want!*

*If you need a recording in less than 48 hours please contact me first*

Hi! My name is Norlene. I'm a composer and professional cellist. I've been playing the cello for over 15 years. This gig is designed for arrangement & recording cello for your song with or without sheet music in any style required. My experience includes performing and recording cello with chamber Orquestra, Pop & rock bands, and for adverts, games, and films.

What do I offer?

  • Almost 200 projects done on fiverr with high returning buyers rate
  • I strive for the best tone quality when playing cello. You will get the best quality of music!
  • I record three different takes and choose the best of them
  • I use a professional condenser microphone so I can provide a warm and deep sound
  • I have recorded cello tracks of all genres of music
  • Good comunication before, during and after my work
  • 100% on time delivery


I'm looking forward to working with you! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Celloart has always been my preferred solution partner for all my songs in Fiverr. My highest recommendation. Be happy like i did. Thank you Norlene for the wonderful track!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your kind words! It's a pleasure for me to work with you!

Seller's Response:

She really took care of my wishes and needs. Very fast. Great Communication!!!! Very good and professional Sound! If you need any recorded cello sound, I think she is the best choice!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Was a really pleasure to work with you!

Seller's Response:

knocked it out of the park..I highly recommend this artist




No comments:

Post a Comment