>

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Record Electro Classical Guitar On Your Songs











About:

- I can record all kind of music for you with a professional sound.  

- I give the material in the format of your choice (mp3, wav, aiff, etc) ready to process it on your mixing. 

- Don't have the parts written? Don't worry, I'll use my ear for an extra price. 

- I have a nylon strings plugged guitar (electro classical guitar).

- I don't have electro-acoustic guitar with steel strings

- I can read sheet music and chords notation. 

- If you need guitar effects, I can do it with a effects processor.



IMPORTANT: Write me before ordering to check availability.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always wonderfull always

Seller's Response:

Antonino provided creative guitar classical work that really helped to complete the song in its best version. He plays with color and variety which is just what the song required.

:

Always good quality work ...

:

lo mejor de lo mejor

:

Hermosa música, persona seria.




No comments:

Post a Comment