>

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Make A Killer Bass Line For Your Song











About:

I am offering bass lines for your song (or just enjoyment!) that will fit what you want. I will play the style of your choosing in the genre of your choosing. I am happy to play in the style that you'd like, ranging from picking to plucking to slap bass. 



If you don't know exactly what you're looking for and just want a good bass line, that works too! I'm happy to work with you and figure out what you want to hear, and what really fits the project that you are creating. 



My best work is done with a track to go with it. If you send me a file that has drums or a song that only needs bass, that would be ideal. At minimum I'll need a request of what tempo you'd like me to play at. 



P.S. Davie504 if you request a bass line from me I'll play it on my newly acquired MM limited edition Stingray just for you :)

Reviews


:

It's was very fast on the delivery,thank you!

:

Perfect first time! Great seller.

:

The seller understood the genre and delivered three great options to chose from and/or mix and match. Exactly what I needed.

:

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT SELLER! Goes the extra mile, fantastic attention to detail, creativity and musical knowledge. WONDERFUL! Thanks so much anorakww. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

:


No comments:

Post a Comment