>

Monday, March 9, 2020

Awesome Guitar For Your Project In Any Genre











About:

I will professionally record a high-quality, astonishing, impressive guitar track for you.



This transaction available only on Fiverr.



Hello I'm Royyan from Indonesia living in Germany. I'm 20 years old and been playing guitar since 12. I will record guitar for you, in any genre. It could be jazz, rock, fusion, gospel, RnB, pop, anything! Here's some detail :



  • Send me your basic recording. This means anything, whether it is basic stretch, unfinished recording, mp3 file, anything. I can make your project sounds awesome!
  • I work with LogicPro X, you can also send me your project with Logic
  • I will record the video with my iPhone (Premium set, and also by request)
  • After I'm done, I will send the mp3/WAV to your E-Mail directly (if only audio) or using online sharing website such as WeTransfer (for video)
  • If my work doesn't satisfy you, kindly ask for revision!


Everything will be recorded with high quality tools to provide you with high quality sound.



Check out my Instagram and YouTube for more content.



http://instagram.com/arroyyanmas/

https://www.youtube.com/user/royyan29/



Best regards, Royyan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment