>

Friday, March 6, 2020

Record Authentic Guitar Tracks











About:

- PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING so we can discuss the song and you can let me know exactly what you want -



Hi there, my name is Francesco


I'm a graduated professional musician and I have more than 10 years of experience in playing guitar.

I love performing in all styles of music and I can deliver a wide range of tones.



I structured my gig in 3 packages to give you the chance to customize your order but because each piece of music is unique and the needs of the clients are different the best thing to do before ordering is contacting me. That way I can understand your musical vision for the song more efficiently.



Thank you for checking out my gig,I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work! Not only did Francesco interpreted the sheet music skillfully, he also added some tasteful additions to the song.

:

He is a very talented guitarist; he helped me flesh out a song that was missing something and his tracks turned out great. I'm likely to work with him again :)

:

Great communication with seller. Great quality recording and all at a very affordable price. I can highly recommend working with Francesco! Very satisfied with my order!

:

Excellent buyer, thank you for the order!

:

Pleasure As Always!




No comments:

Post a Comment