>

Friday, March 6, 2020

Arrange And Record Professional Rhythm And Solo Guitars











About:

READ  CAREFULLY : Please contact me before ordering



My name is Luigi , Music is my passion.



I am a professional guitarist, producer, composer and arranger with years of experience in the field. I graduated with honors in the Music Conservatory and my mission is to exalt your music as good as it can possibly be. You want someone to take the time to understand exactly what you are looking for, but who can also work quickly while delivering cleanly played, well recorded, professional sounding tracks. For this, you can place your complete trust in me..



Whether you are an artist, singer, producer, etc., I would like to chat with you before ordering so that we may study together the best possible solution for your song



I will provide a professional grade sound, whether you require the raw track or prefer recordings pre-processed with reverb, delay or other effects.

Please contact me before ordering so that we can investigate the best solution ;)



Delivery will be a low resolution mp3 mix (96kbps). Once you accept delivery, I'll message you with WAVs (24-bit/44.1kHz)



I can not wait to work with you :)





Reviews


Seller's Response:

amazing outstanding, sooo much soul! so fast!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

amazing job as always ! thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Great as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment