>

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Record Quality Guitar For Your Music











About:

Have you been looking for a guitar player to add Character to your music? 



I am a guitar player that can help you achieve "that sound" that you are looking for.   



Your music is so important! Not just to you, but to us all.



It is a part of you.



It tells a story. It takes us on a journey.



I have the same vision for your music as you do. And I strive to deliver a professional studio quality product. including stems for all the guitar parts(WAV), the full track(WAV) with guitar parts included and an HD video.



I am a professional live and studio guitar player from sunny South Africa. I think that the best place in the world is the studio or the stage. I have been a guitar player for over 13 years now.



Please, contact me before ordering, if you choose to do so, so we can discuss exactly what it is that you are striving to achieve. 



Let's make something incredible.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome working experience.

:

Awesome work as usual...

:

Yes such an awesome experience working with this man.

:

Awesome experience working with this man!!

:

Hey man, I saw your review. Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.




No comments:

Post a Comment