>

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Record A Jazz Neo Soul Piano Lick For You











About:

I am a jazz / neo soul pianist fond of J Dilla, Hiatus Kaiyote, Robert Glasper, Erykah Badu and anything jazzy and lofi hip hop. If you'd like to include a jazzy and neo soul piano lick in your productions, look no further. I will deliver you an original smooth Grand Piano or Rhodes loop that you will be able to use in your music (even with commercial purpose). Let's get creative!

Reviews


:

Very accommodating, talented, and got me exactly what I needed. Exceeded my expectations. Thanks so much for everything! :)

:

Really good, gave me exactly what I was looking for!

:

Very talented keyboardist. Professional and fast delivery. I highly recommend.

:

Sounds great love he Rhodes

:


No comments:

Post a Comment