>

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Fill In Your Tracks With A Great Sounding Sax











About:

I will record a great sounding Alto Saxophone for your project.
I also record Tenor Saxophone and Soprano Saxophone.

I mainly play Pop and Jazz but also Blues and Rock and EDM.



I charge 5$ for 5 sec.

5 sec   = 5 $



Two revisions are included, more cost extra.

Two revisions should be enough for anyone with
a professional workflow, which means, you know what you want:
  • You give me a reference/example recording of the style you have in mind
  • You give me the exact notes (MIDI/sheet music/audio recording) to play with instructions about which style
  • You let me do it my style
  • You want both, your specified version and my version, which you will get for free but only If you say it in the requirements before I start recording.





For further examples of my productions, please check out

https://soundcloud.com/hansfbaier





Reviews


:

nice work. great sound

:

Great Work Once Again - Many Thanks

:

Thanks once Again - Nicely Done

:

He is an amazing musician and works in a very professional way. I'll definitely choose him again in the future.

:

Once Again delivered with Verve and Aplomb and Artistic Creative Skill! Thank You - will be in touch Soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment