>

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Sing Vocals To Your Song











About:

I will add vocals to your original or cover track! Just send me the song and tell me where you'd like me to sing. The Starter gig covers something already written out, for example a cover of a song or sheet music. I can add harmonization or melody for your original track in the Standard or higher package. I have a vocal range from F2 to A5.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Amazing service! This person is reliable, dependable, highly communicative, passionate, and very talented! Can't recommend him enough! A+

Seller's Response:

Wonderful to work with, very clear and concise on what needed to be completed. Will work with again!

:

great job ,man, very satisfied

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment