>

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Play Duduk For Your Projects











About:

I am a professional duduk player. I composed and scored with duduk for many productions.



One of my scores for a film, based on duduk, won the best film award at Germany's Oberhausen Film Festival in May 2019.





You can hear my music in the trailer:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm0tAsWAHco


Please feel free to contact for any questions. You don't need to hire me for guidence. I will be happy to guide you for this very unique instrument.



Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Perfect playing ,the seller went above and beyond to make the song amazing!!

:

A pro player with pro recording. The tone is incredible, but on top of it he's also so friendly to deal with and so motivated. High recommendations *****

:

very good job! thank you Ergin

:


No comments:

Post a Comment