>

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Be Your Studio Guitarist Or Guitar Player For Rock And Metal Backing Tracks











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING! Every song/solo varies in difficulty so it would best to discuss it first :)



ABOUT ME

I've been a guitarist for 16 years. I specialize in extremely accurate rock and metal guitar covers for both lead and rhythms. If you're looking for a karaoke version of a song that might include a difficult guitar solo/riff, or maybe you're a drummer who writes music with a midi program and wants it performed properly for your song, I'm your guy! You can check out my Youtube channel or Instagram page to see more of my videos there! (Links below)



ABOUT THIS GIG



I will make you a high quality backing track of any rock or metal song/solo or your own original song! (NOT WRITE ANYTHING, I'll make a different gig for that.) There are 3 different levels.



  1. Guitar Solo Only
  2. Full song (All Guitars)
  3. Full song (Every Instrument)


All orders will be in any format of your choosing (WAV, MP3, 16 or 24 bit, 44.1 or 48khz)

I'll also send you the stems for all the instruments if you order the premium package (including the DI guitar tracks) Send me a message if you have any questions at all :D



Check out more of my videos here:
http://www.Youtube.com/GarrettJPeters

Reviews


:

Very nice to work with Garrett! Know’s what he’s doing, has a very cool sound and gives you exactly what you need.

:

Such an awesome guitarist!

:

This has been an awsome first experience on this service and Garrett was a consistent Proffessional through this process. He was able to see my vision and process it. Fantastic solo work and a tight knit recording on time!! Will be using again most certainly.

:

Garrett is a very talented and sensitive guitarist and his way of playing his guitar is just amazing. I highly recommand Garrett to any person who looks for a great guitarist. Thank you Garrett, you helped "Miss Liberty" so much by bringing such a great dimension.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment