>

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Record Lead Electric Guitar Solo Professional Studio Quality











About:

Hi everyone, my name is Vlada. I'm a Professional Guitar Player and Studio Musician


If you need Professional Sounding Lead / Solo or Rhythm Guitars for your music, you've come to the right place


I will compose and record Unique- Epic Guitar Solos that will fit perfectly into your songs


Pop | Rock | R'N'B | Blues | Funk | World Music - Ethno | Ambient | Fusion | Heavy - Progressive Metal



I own High Quality Studio Equipment for Professional Recording :
Kemper Profiling Amp, Marshall JCM800 , Fender Twin Reverb, Vox AC30



Electric Guitars : Fender Stratocaster Custom Shop & Fender American Vintage Telecaster as single coil option, Music Man and Ibanez guitars as humbucker option



You will receive High Quality Produced Guitar Tracks with FX. If you need clear guitar signal too, you can select Dry Guitar Track Add on


I work successfully with many producers from all over the world. Find out why they keep hiring me as a lead guitarist for their Music Projects. Check my Work and Reviews on my Fiverr Page & at https://soundcloud.com/guitarsoundsfactory


Please check details before ordering Video add on



Any questions, feel free to contact me

Looking forward working with you





Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was the second time working with bojketic and this person shreds. Bojketic also genuinely wants to give you exactly what you order and he has the skills to do so.

Seller's Response:

fantastic. thank you very much. high pro level player.

Seller's Response:

You are welcome, always a pleasure working with you.

:

Amazing job! Great guitarist, completely satisfied!

:

Glad to hear that :)




No comments:

Post a Comment