>

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Compose And Record A Nasty Bassline











About:

Hire me as your next bass player! 



Any genre, Any style! (Jazz, Funk, Metal, Hip Hop, LoFi, Pop, Soul, Punk, etc).



I am a professional touring bass player and author of several books on bass technique, slap technique, scales, music theory, and more. I am currently in a Master's program for bass performance and would love to work with you!



Feel free to send me your music ahead of time to discuss opportunities for the bassline. 



I play a handcrafted May Bass DCS5 with NordStrand "Big Ups" passive pickups. 

Aguilar TLC COmpressor + and Aguilar Tone Hammer 500

Audient iD14 (Class A mic preamps) audio interface



Video will be 1080x1920p.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I dont know where to start. I wish there was an extra star to choose. This man is damn near a demi god on the bass. Not trying to knock anybody else listed for playing bass but hands down....Professional sound, Professional all round. I will be doing majority of my tracks with him

:

Thank you for your kind words!! I look forward to working with you again!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment