>

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Write, Record, And Mix A Guitar Solo For Your Track











About:

Hello! My name is Michael, and I'm a professional working musician with strengths in composition and music production. I've been playing guitar for 10 years and studied at Berklee College of Music in Boston.

I will write and record a guitar solo (max. 60 seconds) for your track. I will also record harmony lead tracks if necessary. In addition, I will mix the solo fully using EQ, compression, reverb, delay, and anything else necessary.

I'm comfortable playing pop, rock, metal, R&B, jazz, and more! Check out some of my work here!-

Original Guitar Solo- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exGFtcNl7ss

Previous order for a client (Pop/EDM)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9NvYcOjCsc



Thanks for checking out my gig, and I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


:

So awesome working with michaelaveryyt again. They captured the exact sound we were looking for and we look forward to working with them again in the future!!

:

Very flexible and worked with my critiques to deliver a killer solo!

:

Well done :D

:

I appreciate the work buddy! Thank you for your effort on the track! I'll definately refer people to you man!

:

AWESOME SERVICE




No comments:

Post a Comment