>

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Be Your Professional Guitar Player











About:

Welcome! My main genres are Blues, Jazz, Funk, R&B, and Neo-Soul, but I think I can play anything you want, except metal, in almost any style you ask. I'll play something you have already composed, or make something from scratch. And with "something", I'm talking about a progression (ideal for sampling), a solo, or any kind of tune you have in mind.



 I'll send you a processed HQ audio file with effects such as reverb, delay, chorus, overdrive,  and a clean HQ audio file in case you want to adjust it in the way you want.



 I play a 1989 American Fender Stratocaster "Plus", and a custom guitar, kind of Les Paul.



If you have any guitar tone preference let me know, I should be able to work it out.



I can play bass for an extra $10 as well.



 I can do this job as customized as you want!

Reviews


:

Exellent guitarist, precise and punctual.

:

High quality technical and human guitarist who always tries to satisfy your requests, I am happy to have worked with him. I have learned a lot in the process. Guitarrista de gran calidad técnica y humana. Entrega muchas opciones para que puedas elegir la que mas te convenga. Ha sido muy divertido poder trabajar con el.

:

Great work, once again!

:

He was awesome, worked hard and delivered as promised. I highly recommend!

:

Very satisfying. The seller was willing to offer as many revisions as needed to get me the desired result.




No comments:

Post a Comment