>

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Record Professional Piano Keyboard Tracks











About:

Here's how it works.



  1. For the Basic Package I will record 1 keyboard/piano track to your existing track (it could be a basic track with guitars, vocals, and drums (including click).  
  2. I'll need your basic/scratch track/mp3/youtube link with a detailed description of what you have in mind and a chart if you have it (chart not required).
  3. For the Nashville Special or Nashville Professional tracks I can start the track (I'll play piano and keyboard tracks (multiple passes if needed - for instance piano and wurli keyboard or organ, pad etc.  -- MAX 3 instruments) along with a click and provide you WAV files 24bit 44.1khz (or as required) as separated tracks for you or your mixing engineer to have complete control over.  Or I can play to your existing track with the same multiple passes (as needed).


I'm experienced and deliver a quality product, but if  you are not satisfied, I will refund your money. 



All recorded on high-end sampled instruments set up properly for a perfectly intonated and clean recording. Executed at a professional level with regards to rhythm and timing (I lock in well with a click). 



Reviews


:

Totally blown away by the work done on my song by keyslegend! Delivered the order very promptly and the playing and recording quality were flawless, cannot recommend more highly!

:

Very nice organ track for my song thanks and delivered very promptly once again!

:

Very cool organ and and Wurlitzer tracks for my country rock song, loving it!

:

Perfect, perfect what else perfectly perfect he just read exactly what was in my mind. That was a amazing and fast delivery. They should add more stars 5 is not enough.

:

Perfect performance,perfect communication, fast delivery ask the right questions and fit perfectly into that track.That what we can call a more than outstanding experience.Thanks a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment