>

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Be Your Bass Player And Record A Bass Line For Your Song











About:

My name is Sam. I'm offering high-quality bass lines for your songs. I record all my bass lines at my own recording studio. 



Your bass part!

Its simple! Please provide me with a mp3 or wav file of your song and the tempo (BPM)
Please provide me with  either a Guitar pro file/tab/chord charts for your song.
Any notes/ideas you have for the Bass line. I will then record the bass line for you.


My Experience 


I have over 13 years of experience of playing Bass. During this time, I have done extensive touring with bands and have plenty of studio experience. My most recent work as been recording bass for extreme metal band Ageless Oblivion third album.



My Expertise

I have experience playing multiple genres including Metal, Rock, Jazz, Funk, Classical and Pop music. I can use a variety of different bass techniques including finger-style, pick playing, Slap Bass, Tapping, Sweeping and more.



Links

Here's a link to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40_ydQodIXA or search Sound Sanctum Studio for examples of my playing. 

Here's a link to the Ageless Oblivion facebook page https://www.facebook.com/agelessoblivion.



Reviews


:

A good collaboration. he worked from an impro and delivered a fine bass line with a very good sound quality. i'm glad i chose him.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment