>

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Play And Record Bass On Your Music











About:

I play a schecter diamond series bass.  I have been playing bass for about 6 years and playing music for 12 years.



I will record bass through any one of the many amp models on my Line 6 Helix or through bias fx 2 in my DAW.  I will also provide DI tracks for more options while mixing.  All audio files will be in 24 bit wav.



Please message me before purchasing to discuss your project.  I want to work with you to make sure I am the right person for your song so you can get the best product possible.



I mostly play Rock and Pop music, though I am open to experimenting.  I generally dont play country or metal, so if your music is in these genres I suggest finding another bassist.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment