>

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Be Your Funk Rock Guitar Expert











About:

Are you looking for Session Guitarist to record your Rock & Funk groovy rhythm guitar track?



1. Who am I?



I am a professional Guitar Player with more than 8 years of playing shows and recording.

I am a huge Nunno Bettencourt, Neil Rodgers and David Gilmour fan and my playing style are largely influenced by both of them.



2. What will you Get?



  • Raw guitars only so you can hear the guitar stems in isolation,
  • Individual audio files for each track 
  • Mixed e Mastered Tracks
  • Break downs of each guitar part
  • List of gear and playing techniques used


  • 3. How quickly do I deliver?



    I never take more than 2-3 days to deliver, but I can also make it faster.



    4. My gear?



    Axe-FX 8, Focus wright sound card and Fender Stratocaster.



    5. Why choose me?



    • Free Consulting before starting the project.
    • Multiple Tracks so you choose the best.
    • Explained  Sound Settings.
    • I DO NOT OVERPLAY and always SERVE THE SONG!




    Write to me with your requests and I will help you achieve the best out of your song.



    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Very easy to work with. Recommend.

    :

    Just perfect, great sound and playing,totally nailed the vibe I wanted,I cannot wait to work with him again,John.

    :

    Thank you! šŸ˜ Hope to work again with you in the future.

    : :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment