>

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Record Lead And Rhythm Guitar Tracks











About:

Hi everyone!



I am a producer and guitarist who has been playing and in love with the instrument since the age of three. I can play in a variety of styles (Pop, Rock, Blues, Country, Metal, Jazz etc.) and I have a collection of guitars and amplifiers for a wide array of tones. I have recently produced and written my first EP under the name 'Calvin Plays', received two 'WAM Song of the Year' awards for writing and arranging two songs for my band, 'Farraday's Cage', as well as playing live shows and sharing some of my playing on social media.



I am offering guitar tracks for your project! My gig is in three packages, to suit the needs of your song/s (See Above). 



What I Need:

-.mp3/.wav/.aiff file or your song

-Instructions as to what type, style and tone you desire for your track



What You Will Get:

-Separate .wav/.aiff guitar track/s (mixed/mastered)

-Extras (Depending on package)



If you have any questions regarding what I do or you would like to inquire about a project, don't hesitate to contact me!



Reviews


:

I bought the gig because Calvin is an outstanding and distinctive guitarist, working with him couldn't be better.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment