>

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Play Your String Instrument











About:

**At first, before you place the order, feel free to contact me, so that I can design your music completely according to your wishes! **



Hello, my name is David Engelhart and I'm a multiinstrumentalist, conductor and composer for orchestral music.



In this gig, I offer to play one or more string instruments (Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass) for you.



If you wish I can:

  • play your music (maybe something you composed)
  • compose something original for you

  • feature your song with string music or anything similar


I am able to:



  • assure professional and passionate work
  • play the string instrument you wish in almost any style and technique
  • provide a professional recording
  • work with you to get the overall sound and quality you're looking for
  • decrease the delivery time in most cases if there`s an emergency


Even though I am new to fiverr.com, you can 100% trust my work and the effort I put into it.

It is important to me that especially buyers benefit from fair trade!



I really look forward to working with you and satisfying your wishes!



David Engelhart


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment