>

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Record Professional Drum Tracks For You











About:

MESSAGE ME BEFORE YOU MAKE THE ORDER so I can go through the details and answer any questions that you have.



If your track is not recorded to click, then please order Premium!



-



Please send me a request if you want perfect live drum tracks for your music! With more than 10 years of experience behind the kit, I will provide you with a solid drum track that is also musical and appropriate.



I am a very flexible worker and could play in many styles of music. Feel free to work with me even if you don't have a drum guide track! I could create a part that sounds fitting to your song. I am also capable of figuring out the groove of your performance without a click.



There are three packages you can choose from.



Basic

  • HQ Stereo Drums


Standard

  • Raw Drum Stems in wav File
  • HQ Stereo Drums


Premium

  • Raw Drum Stems in wav File
  • Mixed HQ Stereo Bounce of Drums




Extra Options



  • Strip Silence Toms - Manually gating Toms to ensure 100% removal of bleed on Tom mics
  • Quantize to Grid - Super tight drum groove matched to grid (only recommend if your track is really tight to grid/ you're seeking for extra consistent groove)

Reviews


:

Great drummer, great recording quality. I gave a lot of detailed instructions for my track and he followed them precisely. Definitely worth the money and will buy again in the future.

:

Amazing quality delivered fast! Highly recommended!

:

Great job. Very satisfied.

:

Everything was efficient and fast as usual. Great job Matt!

:

It is so perfect. It really improve the quality of my song.




No comments:

Post a Comment