>

Monday, March 2, 2020

Record Professional Piano Or Keyboard











About:

Hi, I am a professional piano and keyboard player!

I have been playing piano since the age of 3 for the past 38 years of my life.

I have played professionally and recorded on many albums, toured nationally.



I can play piano/keyboard comp or solo and also be able to sing back up vocal or vocal if you need.



I will love to collaborate with great musicians from all other the world!



Looking forward to hearing from you.



Thank you.

Juri Love 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hi Juri thank you so much for the videos. I would love to use them- tell your son thank you as well. He is a very talented artist.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! We truly love the Kalimba and we will continue to explore the instrument!

:

She was great to work with. I sent a very simple keyboard recording that needed a lot of work to get it to commercial quality. She did a wonderful job taking that simple set of notes and making it great.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Juri is amazing very easy to work with she took my requirements and delivered a great piece of work for my project first time and on time. Juri is a joy to work with and I heartily recommend that you get her on board. She is now my official keyboard guru for future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment