>

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Record An Amazing Choir For Your Song Or Solo Voice











About:

I will professionally record the best male choir you can imagine.

Classical, Jazz and Gospel, Chassidic and Modern.

In English, Russian, Hebrew or Kazakh.

Recorded with Neumann TLM 102 via tube preamp to Tascam 20x20

If you only need a loop or a few seconds - send me your track and I'll offer you my custom quote.

Voice range - G2 three octaves up.. 



Reviews


:

Outstanding work and delivery. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

:

Superb job. An extremely gifted musician.

:

Genius musician! I was very pleased working with him. Communication is excellent. I was in a rush and this seller managed to deliver very fast. Results were fantastic!!! Listening made me very happy!!

:

Beautifully tight SATB work from Alon - worked perfectly to the brief and provided high-quality audio. Highly recommended!

:

Fantastic work from Alon as usual - thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment