>

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Create A Virtual Drum Track Or Beat For Your Song











About:

Using virtual drum instruments, I can add a drum track to your song, regardless of genre.



For a live kit, all drum sounds are professionally recorded from a real, live drum kit, then sampled into whatever beat you require. The sound of each piece of the kit (snare, kick, cymbals, etc) can be completely customized to suit the sound of your project.



I can also deliver digital drums and beats, like 808 and lo-fi.



All songs MUST be recorded to a click track, and you must inform me of the proper BPM to match the drum track to the song. I can provide the MIDI file for the drums upon request at no additional charge.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you thanks

:

Great customer service!

:

Kyleebrielle is outstanding to work with. Communicates promptly and effectively, all the while making a sincere effort to understand what you're looking for. Will definitely refer and recommend.

:

requested to help out with some simple drum fills and got just what I asked for communication was great and quick delivery from seller , would recommend and would order again in the future.

:

I'm so glad you are satisfied with my work! It was a pleasure helping you with your project.




No comments:

Post a Comment