>

Monday, March 2, 2020

Record Anything On The Trumpet











About:

**If you need something other than improv that's no problem, just message me first to figure out the details :) **



Faster delivery times available, message me :)



The trumpet is a great way to add that missing something to a song and also has a wonderful tone all it's own. Whatever you're creative mind comes up with, I'll be here to help you bring it to fruition in a prompt and professional manner. Thanks :)



*I provide dryisolated, 16 bit/44.1kHz .WAV files free of charge*


*The files I provide to you will line up with the beginning of your track so you can easily drag & drop them right into your DAW/session*



*Flugelhorn available upon request*

*I DO NOT PLAY TROMBONE OR SAX*



For all other inquiries please message me with the details of what you need before you order.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another awesome trumpet delivery from Matt, who always goes above and beyond and uses his own initiative to deliver a brilliant final bunch of recordings

Seller's Response:

thanks so much!! :D

Seller's Response:

the seller offered me just pure art great trumpet melody! TOP quality and taste!! looking 4ward to work with him again!!

Seller's Response:

THANKS!! See you on the next one! :D

Seller's Response:

Awesome guy to work with, he certainly has a great feel for what's needed in the track, is clearly tastefull with his choice of licks and at the end of the day he went above the call of duty with the result by giving me several improvsed options to choose from. I'm really really happy! Thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment