>

Monday, March 2, 2020

Provide You With The Perfect Guitar Solo











About:

Hi there,



My name is Don and I'm a guitarist from Belgium.  I have over 20 years of on-stage experience and had studio-time with various band projects.



It would be my pleasure to record an original solo for your piece of music.



Since I own and use a wide range of guitars and amps/effects in my home studio, I can deliver versatility in both sound & style.



Since I like to provide you with a product both you and I can be happy with, I do like to take enough time to come up with and record my part(s) for you.  Hence the 4 day-delivery.



That said, when it is possible for me to deliver faster, I certainly will!



Be sure to check out my YouTube-channel to get an idea of my guitar-skills.  https://www.youtube.com/user/DonDietfrost



If you have any questions, Shoot!! :-)



Cheerio,

Don



Reviews


:

Everything went smoth and I am very happy with the final result.

:

Very good experience, fast, smart, played everything I asked for with the perfect guitar tone.

:

Like it says on the tin, Don provides you with the perfect guitar solo and... for an amazing price!

:

great communication. very talented guitar player. pleasure to work with. thank you

:

Great work, higly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment