>

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Play Nashville Style Steel Guitar On Your Music











About:





Hi Welcome to my Fiverr Site!

Music is my life & my world for many yrs now I take great pleasure in my section work with my clients and friends here on fiverr. I put a good deal of time in each work up to produce the tones & licks that are need for each song.

From Country /Blues/Rock and more its all about music and what we love about it.

When making your order "Please include information on what format & type of file, wet or dry and also contact me before buying your gig so I can make sure we are on the same page so the results will be great in your master peace. 

(Please send me information where to play at in your song using counter numbers)

When I send back your music tracks they will be either a WAV file or a Mp3 and wet/dry the choice will be yours.

(Also these gig offers are for one song only & the time cannot be split into multiples songs.)

Thank You Music Lovers!

          Gerald

 







Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is a treasure, he works so hard at making your idea/project the very best it can be.

Seller's Response:

All I can say is wow, Gerald and Dave brought my tune to life in a way I couldn’t even imagine!! I can’t wait to get another one done, thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

I be leave one day you will be seeing this guy Arron in the country music charts, His writing & voice and music ability is great. Thank you for allowing my self & David to play on your records. David & Gerald PS Thank you for the kind Tip...

Seller's Response:

Gerald once again you nailed it. Loved all of your parts, never seen that dorbo roll coming, you made the track yours & I love musicians who has a stamp. If you need something special or you've lost that glove. Gerald is the man that will help you find it. Thank you Gearld amazing stuff

:

Paul (Benhope100) A person with great words and meaning, your songs are happy and with feelings and emotions. I always love playing on Paul's music I wish everyone could here his songs because you will for sure be patting your feet and with a big smile on your face..Thank you again Paul. Gerald




No comments:

Post a Comment