>

Saturday, March 7, 2020

To Give You A Professional Violin Recording











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING.



I have been a violinist for 13 years, I participated in the course of the Latin American Violin Academy here in Venezuela ...



I Work with Studio One 3 of Presonus
I have a Behringer C-3 Condenser Microphone which i use for recording



In this Gig I will be part of your project! because music calls us to be part of it! to feel it ...


I want to give a new identity to the Modern Violin ... the violin has always been in popular music a "companion" instrument of "filling" ... my idea is to make it stand out! and through this Gig go placing in your project something different!


we go! let's work together!

Reviews


:

He delivered in a very timely fashion.

:

Good work and prompt response.

:

Professional, talented and fast.

:

This is so beautiful, thank you so much for the incredible performance!!!

:

a good job, I recommend it




No comments:

Post a Comment