>

Sunday, March 1, 2020

The Best For That U Ask Me











About:

¿Why you should hire me for do this?



1. You will be helping a student who is trying to pay for college

2. 
I am quite a perfectionist when it comes to music. I like things to go well

3. I can play megalovania

4. I can play cumbia on guitar.



Jajaja, Leaving out jokes, I'll provide the best of me on each package 

(
It will also depend on what you order)



¿What you can get with my services?

5. Well. Maybe I'm not a pro. But I will the most pro that i can be for you

6. You will get certainly that I record and i compositing by myself and i ain't copy anything

7. You can ask me for every tipe of style for play guitar, so i will do every kind of style that u ask me



If you have more question, dont think too much and send me your questions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment