>

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Compose And Record Finger Picking Acoustic Guitar For You











About:

If you enjoy finger picking acoustic guitar songs, I can help you. I will compose and record a song with finger picking pattern on my acoustic or electric guitar. I can also do a cover of any song you like in finger picking style. 



For 10$ I will make you a 60 sec song, or we can make a custom order. Contact me and I'm sure we can find the best way to work together. Cheers!



You can hear some of my work here: https://soundcloud.com/user-573608692



Reviews


:

Yes yes and yes : :D

:

Excellent and beautiful performance! Great experience!

:

great quality, efficient delivery

:

Professional! Will order again! Kind regards a satisfied customer

:

He seemed to know exactly what I wanted




No comments:

Post a Comment