>

Monday, March 2, 2020

Record Drums For Your Song











About:

I'm Federico Foglia, a professional drummer since 30 years.Recently i've presented my Signature Drum sticks at the NAMM show 2017 edition.

I've recorded more than 5000 songs in 30 years of carreer as a drummer.

I started into the 90's analog world and i followed up time and changes thru nowadays new technologies.



For Fiverr Customers ONLY i offer in exclusive for this reasonable price:

Perform 100% passionate and professionally

Deliver Great Pristine drums for your production



Check out my Packages to see which one match perfectly your needs!

So let's go to work!

Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

awesome drummer

Seller's Response:

Great

Seller's Response:

Great composer

Seller's Response:

Working with Federico was an amazing experience. Great communication and very fast delivery up to my specification. Highly recommended.

:

Very Professional and very interesting arrangements!!




No comments:

Post a Comment