>

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Record A Drum Track For Your Music











About:

Hi! My name is Will and I would like to be part of your record. I will record Live Drums for your song in my home studio and send you a WAV file (24bit/ 44.1khz) of my drum mix for the base price. All I need from you is an audio of your song with any instructions you have for me. It would be best if your song is recorded with click. If it isn't, I can play along with you. Check out my gear:

DRUMS:

- Yamaha Oak Custom (japan): 18", 10", 12", 14"

- Yamaha Oak Custom (indonesia): 22", 10", 12", 16"

SNARES:

- Ludwig Supraphonic Black Beauty Hammered 14"x 6.5"

- Yamaha Oak Custom 14" x 5.5"

- Yamaha Tour Custom 14" x 6

- Pearl Steel Piccolo‎ 13" x 3"

CYMBALS:

- Zildjian

- Sabian

- Meinl

MICS:

- Shure Beta 52 x 1

- Shure SM 57 x 5

- Samson CO2 x 3

- Sennheiser 421 x 3

DAW:

- Logic Pro X

- Ableton Live 10

CHECK MY EXTRAS: 

+20USD for FULL STEMS

+20USD for VIDEO





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment