>

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Play Harmonica On Your Track Pro Session Player











About:

Will record harmonica on your project. I have a protools studio In Santa Monica USA with Neumann mics and Universal Audio valve preamps. I'll give you 4 takes and any other special requests.



I’m a composer, sound designer, post production mixer, session guitarist, session harmonica player.



People I’ve played with:



Album credits: 



Elton John - 'Australia' soundtrack 

Chris O’Dowd - IT Crowd, Bridesmaids, Gulliver’s Travels

Olivier Newton John - Platinum Selling artist, Multiple Grammy Award winner

Slim Dusty - Platinum Selling artist, Multiple Aria Award Winner.

Gabriella Cilme - Platinum Selling artist, Multiple Aria Award Winner 2008

Guy Sebastian - Platinum selling artist , Multiple Aria Award Winner

Wes Carr - Harmonica on #1 Australian single “You”, Australian Idol Winner 2008

Jim Moginie - Midnight Oil - Platinum selling artist , Multiple Aria Award Winner



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He sent me 4 perfect takes - each unique - to comp from. Great harp player who plays with soul and obviously takes pride in his craft.

:

Thank's so much ! Great tracks !

:

Do yourself a favour and work with this gentleman genius. The world needs his music.

:

I know there are some great musicians on here but Trent is ridiculously talented. I had a boogie blues track I wanted to add harmonica on and I told him to just let it rip in places and man did he ever. Unbelievable job and super fast delivery. If you need some harp work done, don't hesitate to hire this man. There is a reason he has worked with some of the people he has listed in his profile - he is that good.

:

Holy smokes - are you kidding me??? This is some of the finest harmonica I've ever heard in my life. Outstanding quality and service. And thanks for saving me a flight and session fee to Nashville!




No comments:

Post a Comment